Announcement

Collapse

2018 European GUA - Save the Date!

The European Graphic Users Association Conference is coming to Lisbon, Portugal, October 10-12, 2018. Returning for 2018 - GUA University classes which will allow you to enhance your skills and knowledge with in-depth hands on computer training. Registration will be opening soon! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and the website for the latest information https://www.guaconference.com/
See more
See less

Insite Group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insite Group?

There needs to be a dedicated Insite group.
    Last edited by bob.scott; 02-08-2006, 11:59 AM.

Re: Insite Group?

I attempted a reply before, but it evaporated - so excuse any duplication.

I think a separate Soft Proofing group for Insite, Virtual MatchPrint, TeamWorks/Eye Media, etc...is a good idea. I would not lump this with hard proofing because it is more than proofing and covers routing files, QC, asset management and XML/other programming for customization. There is the color and proofing aspect too, but that is different enough from hard proofing to warrant a separate forum, I think.

Comment

Agreed. But you could add groups inside of a master Soft Proofing group. Much like they did with workflow.

Comment

Sounds good. Would you want the groupings by product (InSite, TeamWorks, MatchPrint)? Or by function (routing, asset management, soft proofing, ect)?

Comment

Either way. Organization is key to these types of forums.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

There is now a forum for InSite - here is the path

Commercial Print/Workflow/Portal Products (portal products covers InSite, Teamworks & Eyemedia)

Best regards,
            Lesley

Comment

Excellent. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X