Announcement

Collapse

2018 European GUA - Save the Date!

The European Graphic Users Association Conference is coming to Lisbon, Portugal, October 10-12, 2018. Returning for 2018 - GUA University classes which will allow you to enhance your skills and knowledge with in-depth hands on computer training. Registration will be opening soon! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and the website for the latest information https://www.guaconference.com/
See more
See less

GUA 2007 presentations online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUA 2007 presentations online

The GUA 2007 presentations are showing up online. Some are missing and I think it will become more complete over time, but check out the mygua.org site for the links...- tc
    Thomas R. Clifford, Jr.
    Graphic Users Association Past President
    | Preps 5 | twitter.com/tommytrc |

sigpic

Re: GUA 2007 presentations online

Thanks Tom, just looked but there is nothing there, could you post me the link? mygua.org directs me to the e-central site and the 2006 Phoenix conference, wrong date and no presentations.
    best regards, Henk

Comment

Re: GUA 2007 presentations online

Sorry everyone,

here is the direct link. Make sure your browser cache is empty or yo umay see last years presentations as they are in the same spot..not sure why they did that, but oh well. - tc
      Thomas R. Clifford, Jr.
      Graphic Users Association Past President
      | Preps 5 | twitter.com/tommytrc |

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X