Announcement

Collapse

2018 European GUA - Save the Date!

The European Graphic Users Association Conference is coming to Lisbon, Portugal, October 10-12, 2018. Returning for 2018 - GUA University classes which will allow you to enhance your skills and knowledge with in-depth hands on computer training. Registration will be opening soon! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and the website for the latest information https://www.guaconference.com/
See more
See less

Conference forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference forum

I was surprised that nobody was talking about the Conference in the USA/Canada forum. Now I realize why. I've tried to post there twice and my reply has vanished. (Don't we have a folder symbol for locked threads?)
    So, I just wanted to open a discussion. I also wanted to ask when the information for the incentive will be released. The software credit was a big factor in determining my trip last year.

Re: Conference forum

Hi Wendy,

Ah yes the News Forums are more about broadcasting announcements about upcoming GUA events/activities etc - sorry about that...but I am glad you started a thread on the conference

We are updating the conference incentive list with our Product Managers right now - expect to see similar breadth of products offered in the Conference credit as last year.

As soon as we have confirmed all the details - we will post the list to the web and I will announce on the forums that it is available.

Best regards,
    Lesley

Comment

Lesley, could you tell me what dates the special hotel rates apply to? I'd like to fit in some extra days again this year.

thanx

Comment

Hi Wendy,

Absolutely - I don't have the information at my findgertips - but will track it down and post it back here shortly

Best regards,
        Lesley

Comment

Hiya, unfortunatly there is not a chance that i can make the USA conference, so am interested in the one in Prague. Anymore news on this ?

Comment

Hi Wendy,

I checked with the hotel and they can extend the rate of 225.00 CAD plus applicable taxes 3 days pre-conference and 3 days post-conference.

Let me know if you need to know anything else

Best regards,
            Lesley

Comment

Hi Andy,

We are stil working on the details for the Prague Conference - but it will be early October. I am working with the European team on the program and logistics and as soon as we have more information I'll be sure to post it

Best regards,
              Lesley

Comment

I just went to register for the conference and the Beginning Rules Based Automation class is closed. Are you going to add another?

Betty Dieterle
                The Castle Press
                Betty Dieterle
                The Castle Press

Prinergy 5.1.2.2, InSite 6.1.0.7509, EyeMedia 3.0.3xx
                Mac 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Comment

Hi Betty,

Good timing for your question - I am just reworking the conference schedule a bit and there may be an opportunity to add another class - I'll check the timing & logistics (and of course the availablility of Alastair) and I'll let you know

Best regards,
                  Lesley

Comment

Thank you, Leslie. I really appreciate it.

Betty Dieterle
                    The Castle Press
                    Betty Dieterle
                    The Castle Press

Prinergy 5.1.2.2, InSite 6.1.0.7509, EyeMedia 3.0.3xx
                    Mac 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Comment

Hi Betty,

I have checked with our instructor and added another basic Prinergy Rules Based Automation session to the GUA program on Friday May 26th from 1:30 - 3:30 pm. There are only 10 seats available in the class though so I would advise booking your spot asap.

Best regards,
                      Lesley

Comment

Lesley -

What does the Spouse package include? Is it just the evening events, or all meals? I don't recall and don't see the answer I'm looking for on the cvent site.

BTW - any indication what the evening events are this year?

Comment

Paul
                          The spouse package includes evening events only. The evening event includes dinner. Here's some info from the program.
                          Wednesday - Welcome Reception at the Seawall Bar & Grill.
                          Thursday - Dinner at the Vancouver Aquarium
                          Friday - BBQ dinner at Playland Amusement Park.

All of the program info is at www.mygua.org
                          http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/A...c-797936d93eb9

Comment

[Hi All,

Thanks Wendy for filling in the details

I am available on this forum to answer any questions any of you might have about the GUA Conference. As a reminder - the Early Bird discount is only available to folk who register before this Friday March 31st. If you are even thinking of going - you can register this week and there is no penalty for cancelling if you do so - as long as it is a month out from the conference dates (May 24-27).

This year is our first conference in partnership with Kodak - so it is really important to attend and voice your priorities in terms of the direction of development, service and sales. A lot of Kodak folk will be there to listen to your experience of the integration so far, what is important to you and where you want them to invest in their organization.

Customers have a strong voice in Kodak's Graphic Communications Group - all the decision makers at the Corporate, Business and Regional level will be there to hear what you have to say.

If you've never attended an event before - it is well worth your time - 97% of respondants to the post-confrence survey last year said that they were happy with the conference program. 94% told us that based on the value they received - they planned to return in 2006!

Let me know if you have any questions - I'd be happy to answer them on this forum (or directly if you prefer).

Best regards,
                            Lesley
                            [/SIZE]

Comment

Paul, please check you pm's.

Comment

Working...
                              X