Announcement

Collapse

2018 European GUA - Save the Date!

The European Graphic Users Association Conference is coming to Lisbon, Portugal, October 10-12, 2018. Returning for 2018 - GUA University classes which will allow you to enhance your skills and knowledge with in-depth hands on computer training. Registration will be opening soon! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and the website for the latest information https://www.guaconference.com/
See more
See less

GUA forum email notifications - how do i turn them off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUA forum email notifications - how do i turn them off?

I seem to be getting more and more new thread emails and i cant find where the option is to turn them off........

My default thread subscription emails all are turned off already - Can someone point me in the right direction?

Dennis.

Re: GUA forum email notifications - how do i turn them off?

Originally posted by dwyers View Post
    I seem to be getting more and more new thread emails and i cant find where the option is to turn them off........

My default thread subscription emails all are turned off already - Can someone point me in the right direction?

Dennis.
    Hi Dennis! I just checked your account settings and the notification emails should be turned off. Let me know if you are still receiving them. Thanks! Amanda
    Liana Kyper
    Eastman Kodak Company
    343 State Street
    Rochester, NY 14650
    liana.kyper@kodak.com

Comment

Re: GUA forum email notifications - how do i turn them off?

Yep received two this morning - one from the Preps forum and one from the Upfront forum.

Weird??

Dennis.

Comment

Working...
      X