Conference credit list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference credit list

I found a list here on the forums, but there aren't any prices on it.

Is there an existing list with prices?

Also wondering if an upgrade from Preps Pro 5.x to 6.x can be made eligible.
    Last edited by wendytf; 10-19-2009, 02:53 PM.

Re: Conference credit list

Today I'm trying to output a proof to our Doc 260. My boss is sending imposed proofs to our matchprint, so, I wait.

I see a Prinergy option for "High Resolution Output - 1 Additional Engine". Will this solve my problem?

------------
    Edit: It's exactly what I want, but it's $16,500 (minus my $4,000 conference credit). eek!
    Last edited by wendytf; 10-26-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Wendy,

It is possible to make a low res render JTP a high res render JTP, without paying for it. Simply delete one of your low res render JTPs, and re-create it as a high res. Prinergy will allocate additional RAM to the new JTP and the performance will be MUCH better. This does assume that the box that the JTP resides on has the necessary power, I don't see it being a problem, especially if you are not currently running any high res renders, which it doesn't sound like you are. We don't use any low res renders here, all high res (VPS, proofs, plates, you name it, it uses a high res render).

Note- this info is based on Prinergy v4.1 and older. I don't know if this still holds true in Prinergy v5+ or not.

Cheers,
      Eric
      Eric Biggins
      Digital Services
      The Sheridan Press
      Hanover, PA USA
      ebiggins@tsp.sheridan.com

Comment

Eric, thanx so much. I didn't realize I could do that.

Tomorrow I will tell my boss I can get that feature for half price... cash. (I'll split it with you).

Comment

Originally posted by wendytf View Post
          I found a list here on the forums, but there aren't any prices on it.

Is there an existing list with prices?

Also wondering if an upgrade from Preps Pro 5.x to 6.x can be made eligible.
          Hi!

I would also like to know where can I find a price list for the Budapest - GUA 2009 Software Option list

Thank you!

Comment

As far as I'm aware Kodak stopped publishing prices on their product lists sometime after the GUA conference in 2006. So I doubt you will find a current one with prices. You will need to contact your Kodak sales rep for prices that pertain to your company. I imagine the prices vary quite a bit depending on who the company is and where they are located, which is most likley the reason they don't publish the prices anymore.

-Eric
            Eric Biggins
            Digital Services
            The Sheridan Press
            Hanover, PA USA
            ebiggins@tsp.sheridan.com

Comment

Working...
            X