Announcement

Collapse

REGISTRATION IS OPEN - 2018 European GUA

REGISTER NOW for the European 2018 GUA Conference in Lisbon from October 10-12, 2018 to take advantage of the Early Bird Rate and our Special Travel Offer! Want to take your workflow skills to the next level? Don't forget to sign up for the GUA University Classes being offered this year! More information can be found at: https://www.guaconference.com/ See you in Portugal!
See more
See less

Gua 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gua 2017

Is there info on when the GUA Conference 2017 is going to be held?

Re: Gua 2017

The banner ad at the top of the page says Toronto, but doesn't say when.
    Jamie Stotz
    Westland Printers

Comment

The email I got says GUA University May 8-9 and conference 9-12.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by MikeCustomDeco; 11-04-2016, 04:47 PM.
      Prinergy Connect 8.1.1
      Insite Prepress Portal 8.0.1.102
      Mac OS X 10.11.6
      Adobe Creative Suite CC 2018

Comment

Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that there will be a European and North American GUA Conference taking place in 2017.

The European GUA Conference will take place March 15 - 18, 2017 in Krakow, Poland. Registration is now open! Please visit the website to register and for additional info: www.gua-europe.com

The North American GUA Conference will take place May 8 - 12, 2017, in Toronto, Canada and we are very excited to be partnering with Ryerson University. The first two days will be the GUA University classes followed by the Conference agenda. I will let everyone know when the updated website is launched and when registration is open. Stay tuned!!

Thanks!
        Johanna Gravelle
        UWS Marketing Manager
        Kodak

Comment

Hi Everyone, registration is open for the 2017 GUA taking place in Toronto, Canada. GUA University Classes run from May 8th to May 9th and the GUA Conference starts with the welcome reception on May 9th with sessions running until May 12th. This year's focus is on the industry's hottest trends: digital, packaging, with additional attention paid to the cloud. For more information and for online registration click here: www.guaconference.com
          I look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Thanks.
          Johanna Gravelle
          UWS Marketing Manager
          Kodak

Comment

Just got back from the GUA event in Poland, Krakow - it was a great event!

These GUA events are a 'must' if you want to stay ahead!

Comment

Working...
            X