Announcement

Collapse

REGISTRATION IS OPEN - 2018 European GUA

REGISTER NOW for the European 2018 GUA Conference in Lisbon from October 10-12, 2018 to take advantage of the Early Bird Rate and our Special Travel Offer! Want to take your workflow skills to the next level? Don't forget to sign up for the GUA University Classes being offered this year! More information can be found at: https://www.guaconference.com/ See you in Portugal!
See more
See less

So long and thanks for all the fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long and thanks for all the fish

After some 18 years of being a member of the various incarnations of the GUA, I am moving on. I recently accepted a new position and opportunity. I will no longer be working directly in prepress or print. To all of you that I have shared a cold one with, laughed, joked, nearly got lost in San Antonio, nearly drowned in Orlando rains I will miss you. I always looked forward to GUA, reading the forums and helping has many people as I could. I wish you all the best.

Mark Jetzer
    Mark Jetzer
    GUA Board Member
    | Access Business Group / Amway| Ada MI | Prinergy 6.1
    , Magnus 800s, ThermoFlex Mid II
    Fiery XF/Epson7900 Inkjets,
    Preps 7, Pandora 4.0, InSite 6.5, RBA, APA, Storefront
    and the kitchen sink

You will be missed. Its been a few years for me at GUA but I remember sitting around a round table discussion a few sessions with you and learned much. Thanks for all you have done for those of us that are still learning.
    Prinergy 5.1
    InSite 6.5
    Preps 5.3
    NexPress 2500 SE

Comment

Working...
    X