Prinergy, upfront, RBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prinergy, upfront, RBA

I was told there was information exchanged on this forum but I don't see any listings for any of the software I use except Preps, am I on the right forum or is there another forum I should go to?

Re: Prinergy, upfront, RBA

All Kodak app are talked about hear, NexPress, and Epson proofers as well. Feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by johnb3 View Post
      I was told there was information exchanged on this forum but I don't see any listings for any of the software I use except Preps, am I on the right forum or is there another forum I should go to?
      There are forums that you mentioned in the title. You will need to be given access to reach them. PM the moderator would be my first thing to try.
      Prinergy Connect 8.0.2
      Preps 8.0.2
      Insite Prepress Portal 8
      Mac OS Sierra 12.6
      Adobe Creative Suite CC 2018

Comment

your login needs to be updated to get access to the area's you're asking about. send a PM to Tommy Clifford! - Roger
        --
        Roger Schutte - J.S.McCarthy Printers - 207-622-6241
        EFI Monarch - Upfront/Preps/Metrix/Pandora - PrinergyVM - ColorFlow - InsiteVM with PressProof and
        MatchPrint Virtual - Xserve Teritiary with FullPress - and Enfocus Switch in front of everything

Comment

Thanks, it looks as though someone heard, I have the forums I was looking for now.

Thanks,
          John

Comment

Working...
          X