create a lores pdf to send back to our MIS system via RBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create a lores pdf to send back to our MIS system via RBA

I am looking for some help here we have created a rule that when our MIS system completes the job it send a signal to prinergy to archive it purge and create a lores pdf to send back to our MIS and it attaches to that job for a reference, the problem is the lo res that is created can be a bit chunky ie a 48pp with lots of images when created the lores came to about 148mb.Has anyone came across anything that can make this smaller

Re: create a lores pdf to send back to our MIS system via RBA

Using vector PDF Prinergy does not always give the lo-res that you would expect. You can try and do a raster PDF at 72-150dpi and this may give you better results if your pages have many images.

John.
    John Callis
    ---------------
    Prinergy 8.1 | InSite Enterprise 8.0.1

Comment

thanks I will have a look at that and see if i can incorporate it into the rba rule

Comment

Originally posted by jcallis View Post
        Using vector PDF Prinergy does not always give the lo-res that you would expect. You can try and do a raster PDF at 72-150dpi and this may give you better results if your pages have many images.

John.
        thanks I will have a look at that and see if i can incorporate it into the rba rule

Comment

Working...
        X